GIVE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT KATHERINE
At the University of Saint Katherine, our students and faculty are making a difference every day on our campus and in our community, but we can’t do it alone. We do it through the generosity of alumni, parents, and friends — like you — who believe strongly in our mission.
These are our top priorities to support a university community where all may thrive. Join us today!
- Scholarships to attract exceptional students, artists, athletes, and others with special skills
- Financial Aid to retain USK students who have done well academically but struggle to pay tuition
- Endowed Professorships to ensure continuity of instruction with renewable 5-year contracts
- Equipment Fund to acquire science equipment and other educational resources
- College-to-Career Program Support to expand student access to personalized guidance and experiences
- Orthodox Christian programming
Please send a check to Development Office, University of Saint Katherine, 277 Rancheros Drive Suite 200, San Marcos, CA 92069, or click on the link below for a credit card option. If you would like to discuss a gift, please leave a message at (760) 471-1316 or email@example.com and we will be in touch shortly. Thank you for your support!
A Charitable Organization
The University of Saint Katherine has earned the Platinum Seal of Transparency from GuideStar. GuideStar is the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organization transparency and financial accountability.
The University of Saint Katherine is an ongoing non-profit public-benefit corporation. Public-benefit is a type of nonprofit corporation chartered by the State of California and organized exclusively for educational purposes by like-minded citizens. Public-benefit nonprofit corporations are distinct in the law from mutual-benefit nonprofit corporations in that they are organized for the general public benefit, rather than for the interest of its members.